Friday, July 30, 2010

I am becoming a Mod

Hello all. wow, long time no post? Good news! I am becoming a Moderator on Chobots.in! I asked Zapak if they need more Mods for Chobots.in, and they said we could use it. Here is the email I sent:

Hello Zapak, I'm Mike, I know that Zapak is partners with Chobots. Zapak has Chobots.in. So, to help your users I have made a Skype Support for Chobots.in users to contact if they are having issues with Chobots.in or need someone to talk with. I just need your permission to make it a official Skype. I hope you let me help you all out.

Here is the Skype name: chobots.in-support

If I am not on this Skype I'm normally on the Skype named: Artic288

They then replied to me saying:


Hi Mike,

Thank you for your interest in chobots.

We are not really sure if all the players would be comfortable using messengers for in-game queries as most of them prefer to report it on chobot forum or via email. So, if you want we can promote you as a player moderator on chobots.in forums where you can help players with all their queries & also if you want you can conduct some daily/monthly events. Let me know your forum screen-name if you want to be a player mod & will also introduce you to the community.

Thanks,

Yogesh.


So, feel free to contact the Skype anytime!



3 comments:

  1. Hey,I would like to becom a Mod with you,1 Mod is not enough.I also have my Own chobots.in Blog at chobotsintoday.blogspot.com :) so I would like to Be a Mod With you,Thank you If I can work with you Mod to Mod :D xD :P I also have a Twitter The Username is Nector_Chobots I would Be Very Happy to work with you


    -Nector

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the flash player so why cant I play the game?

    ReplyDelete