Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Holi!

Hi Chobots its your old buddy Artic here to just say a Happy Holi! Now, I live in America but I find India so interesting so I looked at my friend Sanjam's blog and saw some cool historical facts on India here they are -

The colorful festival of Holi is celebrated on Phalgun Purnima which comes in February end or early March. Holi festival has an ancient origin and celebrates the triumph of 'good' over 'bad'. The colorful festival bridges the social gap and renew sweet relationships. On this day, people hug and wish each other 'Happy Holi'.

Now remember this is not in my words so please ask sanjam if you have any questions about Holi because as I said in America, we dont have Holi. ;(

2 comments:

  1. dude i am slo an indian and love holi i am proud that we inmdina chobots all have a awsome blog hope you like holi and for any queries you mmay ask me as well and if wanna see my blog chobotslendso2.blogspot.com if like it plz follow and happy holi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i wanna be mod 2 lol how can u post on here? lol i still wana!

    ReplyDelete